- Solid knowledge of object oriented programming (OOP)
- Demonstrated experience with Web Design and Web application programming
- Knowledge of Linux OS preferred
- Experience in App development is preferred
- Excellent in coding
Responsibilities and Duties
- Under the supervision of the Director, PHP Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components supports software applications and components works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Good communication skill Quick learner Willing to take additional responsibilities on managerial positions and complete the task. Should be willing to work under timelines in a start-up environment.
Experience: Minimum 6 Months
Education: Bachelor’s in IT Field
Salary: No bar for right candidate
Location: Surat, India