1. Knowing the latest trends is a great benefitThis is imperative because that’s how you’ll know what clients ordinarily anticipate almost the features of an app nowadays. As technology advances, you wish to contemplate all your options and be mindful of a few of the winning thoughts for mobile app advancement.
2. Never underestimate designAs stated by Branagan: “Your app must impact users for the moment they first see it on Google Play”. A billion apps are stored in Google Play, in order to stand out, you should make an effort to build a product as visually appealing as possible. But don’t worry, Google provides you with all the guidelines regarding good design principles.
3. Participate in communitiesWhatever possible doubt you might have about Android App development, you can be sure someone has an answer for it.
4. Never neglect your user, listen to themThis is the best way to earn users trust and loyalty, it can even make your user base grow. Every time you pay attention to what they have to say about your app, you have the opportunity to make some adjustments and offer them a better product. Remember: users always appreciate being heard.
5. Believe in your ideaIf you're an independent developer, this can be your beginning step to success. Your app thought might be totally progressive or the only one with included esteem. After you do investigate, decide the awesome things your app needs to offer and think approximately what you're willing to contribute, don’t falter on your street to victory.
6. Build a portfolioWhether you work as a freelance or want to find a better job, it is crucial that you create samples of your work, especially if you are a new Android developer. The importance of building a powerful portfolio is undeniable, as this is both how you get to practice and how you show all the things you can do.
7. Test easy solutionsBranagan reminded us of the cases of Flappy Bird and Instagram, as perfect examples of app ideas that against all the odds found success. The lesson might be to integrate easy solutions to an app, see how users react to it, and keep the features that have a positive response.
8. Understand the Android MarketYou should also know how Android users normally behave. It is true that Android has considerably more users than any other Operating System in the world. However they don’t pay as much as iOS users, they are more likely to download apps that follow a freemium model and top revenues comes mostly from games. Understanding all these elements is very important to plan a strategy that suits best to your product. To learn more about this, make sure to read Business models for Apps.
9. Study your competitionIf you want to obtain revenues for your own app idea, you should know about apps that have already been released to the market. Learn from them: their unique features or business model. This could help you put a price on your app or think about the things you should work on.
10. Test as often as you canAs a general rule, you should never release your app without any prior testing. Frequent tests for each phase of your development process are necessary to make tweaks, fix possible crashes or improve UX and UI.
11. Don’t give up so easilyNone of the more successful application development cases occurred overnight. You should persevere, learn from your mistakes, get some feedback or even try new things to solve the same problem. You can always learn a lesson from apps that have failed.
12. Find your passionBranagan reminded us of the cases of Flappy Bird and Instagram, as perfect examples of app ideas that against all the odds found success. The lesson might be to integrate easy solutions to an app, see how users react to it, and keep the features that have a positive response.
13. Think BigAs Palomar stated: “You need to think your app will be downloaded by hundreds of millions of users” Scalability is imperative for specialized reasons but also for mindset reasons. Unless you target a really small group of clients and you're aware of what that means for your trade, you must think huge to begin accepting in the victory.
14. Build a career to be one of the bestThe Proficient Android developer course plans you to require the Google Relate Android Engineer Certification exam. On the off chance that you need to develop as a proficient, What superior acknowledgment that the one coming from the company that made the item you adore to use? This will assist you to get on the beat of Android Development. Accomplishing victory as a modern Android App developer isn't easy, but isn't impossible either. And with all the success stories that are out there, what makes you think that you just can’t be one of them? Each advice and suggestion might be valuable to end up a successful Android Developer. Becoming a great Android developer is hard work and takes passion and patience.