What is WordPress?
WordPress is an open-source content management system and the simplest, most popular way to create your own website or blog. You can use WordPress in a two ways first, you can create a website for free in just a few minutes. Second it can be used as your own web hosting account and you can have complete control on designing and functionality.
Learn a little bit of WordPress for SEO
- Search engines remain one of the best sources of online traffic. A high-ranking page can bring in thousands of visitors to any web presence. For that reason, pretty much every website owner is (ideally) concerned with SEO.
- However, just using WordPress is already putting you ahead in the SEO game. In fact, some would argue that WordPress is the best CMS for SEO and there is merit to this view.
Learn WordPress Plugins For SEO
- In addition to themes and WordPress standard features, there are also loads of WordPress plugins to further improve the SEO capabilities of the platform.
- These plugins improve certain parts of the WordPress SEO puzzle to make the platform even more effective.
- Evolve Click give you a chance to learn these WordPress plugins that will boost your SEO career.
Benefits of Learning WordPress
- WordPress includes what you need to ensure that your content is optimized for search engines.
- Its flexible and extensible with thousands of plugins and themes that enables you to change your website entire look.
- It is easy to use and learn even you don’t need HTML editing or FTP software required for creating blog post to upload images (and edit them), video files, image galleries, etc.
- WordPress is the perfect CMS for SEO and building websites that rank well. If your goal is to hit Google’s front page, the WordPress platform is your best bet.